GCi Technologies has announced the addition of RJ-45 G-Jacks to its product link.
The series consists of RJ-45 modular jack (with & without LEDs) and dual
USB port integrated magnetics.
By integration and miniaturization of these products, GCi offers a reduced component
count to customers along with using less printed circuit board (PCB) space.
This series includes three modules of board mount through-hole G-Jacks. The RJ-001
is the simplest model of the RJ-45 modular jack. RJL-001 model has one RJ-45 modular
jack with two LED's and RJLU-001 model has a stack of one RJ-45 modular jack
and two USB ports with two LEDs on top.
- Protects signal from internal generated noise using fully shielded magnetics
- Reduces overall signal path length for improved common mode performance
- Implements full common mode termination scheme
- Meets IEEE802.3 Baseline Wander Compensation specification
- Integrates high voltage capacitor to chassis ground
- Designs for 100 BASE-TX over UTP-5 cable.
Insertion Loss (max.)
-1.1dB @ 1MHz - 125MHZ
Return Loss (min.)
-15dB/TX @ 0.1MHz - 60MHz
-17dB/RX @ 0.1MHz - 60MHz
-11dB/TX @ 60MHz - 100MHz
-15dB/RX @ 60MHz - 100MHz
Common Mode Rejection (min.)
-45dB/TX @ 0.1MHz - 60MHz
-40dB/RX @ 0.1MHz - 60MHz
-40dB/TX @ 60MHz - 100MHz